Doulat Meah

This morning I was fiddling with our new notebook. This notebook is the Acer Aspire 5583N WXNi. The problem I faced was the lack of a Windows XP driver for the ethernet card and wireless. This notebook does not come with Windows installed. So the OS must be installed alone. There are no default drivers.
Acer Aspire 5583N
Acer Aspire 5583N

I check on the Internet, it was not a lot of pages that talk about this product.Strange too. Is it only a specific product sold in Indonesia? Or Asia? Google search results show Andika pages , about drivers for this notebook on GNU / Linux Debian. (Ha! It turned out to be easier to install Linux on this notebook?)
I try to check to support Acer in Indonesia. Page " acerindonesia.com"produces" 404 Not Found ". Hale. Do they not check their web support it?Strange too.

Back to home Andika, I found that eternity using "Marvell 88E8038 PCI-E Fast Ethernet". Searched with Google, to find a driver for it. But I also find the link at the Acer Europe. I downloaded there, plug it in, and roads. Ethernet card is now running on this notebook.

The next step is to find a driver for their wireless. From its Andika again, I found that the drivers are "Intel PRO / Wireless 3945ABG". Directly search the Internet, find a page from Intel. Download it, install, and roads.

Hah! Report as well. Supposedly it is there all in its Acer Indonesia huh? Pity no. Luckily I have a pretty good internet access so you can download the drivers. In addition was also fortunate to quickly get the necessary drivers. I imagine by those who access internet using dial-up. Well, irritated trigger first.

Did you miss: DriverPack Solution 2014 for All Laptop 32/64 bit
 
Top